What colors are Bordoodle?
Black Bordoodle Puppy
– A black Bordoodle is the perfect blend of two classic dog colors – black and white. This color is sleek and elegant and always looks well-groomed.
Brown Bordoodle Puppy
– A brown Bordoodle is a rich, earthy color that can vary from light to dark chocolate brown. This color is often described as ‘rustic’ and can be striking against lighter fur coats.
White Bordoodle Puppy
– As with most all-white animals, a white Bordoodle puppy is an absolute charmer and will always stand out in a crowd! They are also straightforward to care for due to their lack of coat markings.
Grey Bordoodle Puppy
– A grey Bordoodle pup has beautiful shades of silver running through its fur, making it unique compared to other puppies of the same breed. It’s also one of the more popular colors in this hybrid mix.
Red Bordoodle Puppy
– A red Bordoodle pup is a striking animal that will turn heads wherever it goes! The color usually ranges from pale orange to deep rust and is set off by the pup’s white markings.
Blue Bordoodle Puppy
– A blue Bordoodle pup is very rare, but they do exist! This color is usually created through specific breeding techniques and can be stunning with its steel blue coat.
Gold Bordoodle Puppy
– A gold Bordoodle pup is a unique color, with shades of yellow that can be pretty stunning. This color is sure to make your puppy stand out wherever it goes!
Chocolate Bordoodle Puppy
– A chocolate Bordoodle pup is a warm and inviting color, with tones of brown ranging from light to dark. This color looks great against a white or grey fur coat.
Apricot Bordoodle Puppy
– An apricot Bordoodle pup is a unique color and can be quite beautiful. This color usually ranges from light peach to deep orange, making it one of the more unusual colors in this breed.
Cream Bordoodle Puppy
– A cream Bordoodle pup is the perfect blend of two classic dog colors – cream and white.