Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale In Rhode Island
All of our Goldendoodle puppies for sale in Rhode Island have been independently screened and certified.
As a combination of the best of canine breeds, it’s no secret that the Goldendoodle — a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Standard Poodle — is tops in popularity amongst pet parents and their families. With the gentle, friendly nature of the Golden Retriever and the intelligence and affection of the Poodle, the Goldendoodle is an ideal dog for families with or without children. This outgoing and people-loving pup is quite playful and active yet careful enough when around young children. Due to their social nature, Goldendoodle puppies will want to be around and part of their family’s daily lives.
Because of the mixed breed background of the Goldendoodle, size can vary, especially if the Poodle portion of the genetics is miniature or medium-sized. A miniature Goldendoodle can weigh around 20 pounds, while a larger one can register between 50 – 75 pounds. Goldendoodles do require exercise, so daily walks, trips to the dog park, or a home with a large backyard are recommended for this breed.
Top 5 Advantages of Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale In Rhode Island
- Hypoallergenic: If you are an allergy sufferer a Goldendoodle puppy is a great choice for you. Goldendoodles are hypoallergenic and have a low-shed coat. No sneezing! No puppy hair all over the house! They are perfect!
- Personality: Goldendoodles have a golden personality. These guys will be your best friend. Goldendoodles are uber patient. This fact makes them great with their kid humans. Goldendoodle pups are loving little guys. They love to snuggle and they give the most incredible puppy kisses. If you already have a puppy or plan on getting another one down the line the Goldendoodle will be a perfect choice because they will get along with other animals fantastically. They were built with the perfect sensibility to be fantastic guide dogs.
- Activity: Goldendoodles are always up to play. They will run around the park and make tons of friends. They will love to go on a run around the neighborhood and probably make friends while you are out. But hey if you’re not up to making all those new friends you can just play in the backyard with your Goldendoodle puppy.
- Intelligence: Whether it’s training your Goldendoodle puppy in the what, when, where’s and how’s basic commands, or more difficult training they are super eager to learn. Goldendoodles are quick learners like Usain Bolt quick. If you like a puppy that can learn tricks and enjoys showing off the Goldendoodle is the fella for you. Oh, and they love belly rubs.
- Coats: Goldendoodles have a shorter coat that is easy to maintain, which is perfect for new puppy owners. Goldendoodles coats come in a wide selection of colors. The most common are Dark Brown, Black, Gray, Orange/Golden, and White. All you have to do is pick your favorite color.
Goldendoodle Puppies Colors
To learn more about the Goldendoodle, this video will teach you about this special dog breed:
Puppies That Need Homes
History of the Goldendoodle Breed
The Goldendoodle is a hybrid cross between a Golden Retriever and a Standard Poodle. The exact date this new breed was invented is unknown. Still, it seems likely that several people have been breeding them since the late 1990s when they first emerged in an attempt to create a hybrid breed similar to the Labradoodle. Like its fellow Doodle breed, the Goldendoodle was designed for allergies due to their low shedding coats. A hypoallergenic coat combined with an endearing and friendly temperament is why the Goldendoodle has become one of the most popular hybrid dogs in the country.
The Goldendoodle is a unique breed of dog with a remarkable history. Breeders have been experimenting for years to create different variations in size and coloration, which resulted in four categories: petite, mini-sized dogs weighing between eight and twenty pounds; medium sizes which measure 20″ – 45″ tall at shoulder level (they can vary significantly); and standard sized pooches ranging from 46 inches up those over 47″.
Currently, there is a new generation of non-shedding Goldendoodles. The creation of deeper generations has shown remarkable progress in achieving better results with this coat type. By crossing the first generation Goldendoodles (F1) with a Poodle, the F1B Goldendoodle has 75% Poodle genetics. Therefore, the F1B Goldendoodles are more likely to have a Poodle’s curly hair, which means even less shedding than an F1 Goldendoodle.
Goldendoodles are highly social, outgoing dogs that thrive on human companionship. They have a great desire to please and learn from their owners. This trait makes them perfect candidates for service and therapy work or search-and-rescue operations where they can use those skills to help others in need.
The Top 5 Disadvantages of the Goldendoodle
- Goldendoodles need a lot of daily exercises, so they might not be the right dog for a sedentary lifestyle. They should be walked outside and allowed to play for about an hour each day, or else they can become destructive because they are bored. Suppose your Golden doesn’t get enough exercise at home. In that case, it may engage in behaviors such as chewing, constant barking, and digging. People who work long hours are probably not the best candidates for Goldendoodle ownership.
- Although Goldendoodles are hypoallergenic, caring for those non-shedding coats can be expensive. They will need daily brushing to keep their coats healthy and clean. Every two to three months, a Goldendoodle should be professionally groomed so it doesn’t become too long or matted in places that could cause discomfort. Professional grooming can get expensive, so if you don’t want to spend time and money on your dog’s coat, a Goldendoodle is probably not your dog.
- The Goldendoodle loves his family and always wants to be involved in family activities. However, that makes this breed prone to separation anxiety. Goldendoodles are incredibly loyal dogs who depend on their owners for emotional support, just like humans. However, this can have its drawbacks because if you spend a lot of time away from home or work long hours, the Goldendoodle may not be suitable for you. Your pup can develop separation anxiety and other behavioral problems when left alone all day without human contact.
- Despite the Goldendoodle’s generally healthy reputation, it can suffer from various health conditions, such as hip dysplasia, skin disorders, and eye diseases. Preferable Pups always recommend using a breeder who thoroughly tests all pups for hereditary illnesses before adoption.
- Goldendoodles, especially large, standard-sized dogs, don’t have the longest lifespans. Goldendoodles are a bundle of joy, but they’re not meant to last forever. A healthy Goldendoodle’s lifespan falls between 8 – 12 years due to careless breeding without prior health or genetic testing. That’s another reason why it’s so important to work with verified breeders who breed and test their puppies responsibly.Here is some information on the best Goldendoodle Foods.
Pricing/Colors of Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale In Rhode Island
Cost/Colors of Goldendoodle/Mini Goldendoodle Puppies
$1200.00 – Chocolate or brown; the coat is a rich brown but may turn silver as the dog ages.
$1200.00 – Red; the coat is a classic mahogany color that is bright and catches the eye.
$1200.00 – Apricot; a lighter variation of the red Goldendoodle and the color that makes Goldendoodles look like teddy bears. The color lightens over time.
$1200.00 – Champagne; a rare color as the dog carries a recessive red gene; the coat may lighten into a more pale cream color over time.
$1200.00 – Cream; a variant of red and apricot, the cream-colored Goldendoodle may seem almost white.
$1200.00 – Black; jet black, the coat is velvety soft but may change to a silver or blue color as the dog ages.
$1200.00 – Black and white; either color may be more dominant than the other, although white tends to be the most common.
$1200.00 – Tan; less common than apricot or red coat colors, tan is a default pigment of red. This color mimics the golden tones of the Golden Retriever.
Goldendoodles come in a variety of colors and also a wide array of patterns. The most popular are brindle, merle, parti, tuxedo, abstract, phantom, and sable. By working with reputable breeders, you can find the Goldendoodle puppy with the coloring and coat pattern you are looking for.
The Goldendoodle comes in three sizes, depending on whether it has a Miniature, Medium, or Standard Poodle in its genetics. Miniature Goldendoodles can weigh up to 20 pounds; Medium Goldendoodles can weigh up to 45 pounds; large Goldendoodles typically range between 50 – 75 pounds.
Need more information about Goldendoodle puppies for sale in Rhode Island?
NEED MORE INFO ABOUT GOLDENDOODLE PUPS IN RI?
We make it simple when you are looking for Goldendoodle breeders.
Does Preferable Pups have Goldendoodle puppies for sale in Rhode Island?
Here at Preferable Pups, we work extra hard to only add the best section of Goldendoodle dog breeders and puppies in Rhode Island. If you are on puppy finder and don’t see a puppy for sale in Rhode Island, click “Apply” and we will find one.
How does Preferable Pups screen a Goldendoodle breeder in Rhode Island?
We have 100’s of breeder requests each week. We use PawFax to verify our Rhode Island Goldendoodles. With only the best breeders allowed in the Preferable Pups community, you have nothing to worry about when looking for your new best friend. Learn about our industry-leading process for screening the health of puppies. Learn More
Do you have Goldendoodle puppies for sale near me in Rhode Island?
Yes! Preferable Pups is always adding new fully screened and healthy Goldendoodle puppies. We have Goldendoodle puppies for sale all over Rhode Island and the surrounding areas within our Preferable Pups family of breeders. If you’re looking for Goldendoodles Rhode Island, you came to the right place.
What if the Goldendoodle puppy I want is not in Rhode Island? Will you ship?
When you search for Goldendoodle breeders in Rhode Island you will see each breeder has been asked to provide several pieces of information. One of the things we asked them to provide, is travel details. Travel arrangements will be clearly defined in each breeder’s biography. Of course, it’s always best to pick your puppy up in person but if that’s not convenient travel arrangements can most likely be made.
Do you have Mini Goldendoodle Pups for sale Rhode Island?
Of course! The breed would not be complete without the mini Goldendoodle puppies. If you are looking for a mini Goldendoodle for sale in Rhode Island Preferable Pups has you covered. We have a great selection of mini Goldendoodle breeders in Rhode Island.
What’s the price of Goldendoodle puppies for sale in RI
There’s no set price for Goldendoodle puppies for sale Rhode Island. Pricing is determined by the unique attributes of each particular puppy. These attributes include sex, temperament, coloring and more importantly, breeder experience. You won’t go wrong using Preferable Pups when looking for Rhode Island Goldendoodles.