Irish Doodle Puppies For Sale
All of our Irish Doodle puppies have been independently screened and certified.
Happy-go-lucky, friendly, and affectionate, the Irish Doodle is a standout crossbreed in the doodle world. Often overshadowed by more popular breeds and often mistaken for the Goldendoodle, the Irish Doodle is a breed unto its own. With the keen intelligence inherited from the Poodle parent and the Irish Setter parent’s elegance and sweet nature, the Irish Doodle is not only an excellent and hypoallergenic family dog; this breed catches the eye as well. Although they typically bond with their primary pup parent, the Irish Doodle loves children and will bring plenty of love and laughter into your home. Add a fun personality, shining red coat, and easy trainability, and you have a perfect companion dog.
The Irish Doodle is a medium-sized dog who can weigh between 30 – 70 pounds, making this breed appropriate for medium to large living spaces. If that size is too large for your home, consider purchasing a Miniature Irish Doodle instead. Mini Irish Doodles weigh up to 25 pounds, and they have all the same wonderful traits as the standard-sized Irish Doodle.
Top 5 Advantages of Irish Doodles
- Irish Doodles are hypoallergenic dogs, meaning they are a low-allergy level breed. Irish Doodles are ideal for people with low to medium allergies to pet dander.
- The Irish Doodle is a brilliant dog, having inherited those smarts from the Poodle parent. The result is an eager, playful Irish Doodle who is easy to train.
- An energetic dog, the Irish Doodle loves to play and have fun and thus requires regular exercise. Irish Doodles retain those energy levels well into their adult years, so this breed is an excellent choice for families on the go.
- Irish Doodles are typically on the quieter side and prefer sniffing for rabbits and squirrels rather than barking at the door.
- Irish Doodles are relatively healthy dogs due to hybrid vigor. Because of the Irish Doodle’s mixed heritage, the breed doesn’t have the genetic health problems as purebred dogs do.
Irish Doodles That Need Homes
Colors and Prices of Irish Doodles and Mini Irish Doodles
$1,200.00 Black: the pup’s coat is all-black
$1,200.00 Black and tan: this bi-color option features lighter shades of tan with black
$1,200.00 Brown: the pup’s coat is all-brown
$1,200.00 Apricot: the pup’s coat is a light peach color
$1,200.00 Apricot and white: this bi-color option features a mixture of the apricot color with white features, typically tuxedo, paws, and face
$1,200.00 Red: the pup’s coat is a dark red, taking after the Irish Setter parent
$1,200.00 White: the pup’s coat is white, taking after the Poodle parent
$1,200.00 Red and white: this bi-color option features these deep red and white colors distinctly throughout the puppy’s coat.
Like other doodle breeds, Irish Doodles may have various color combinations due to their mixed breed ancestry. Irish Setters have their traditionally deep red and shiny coat, while Poodles are solid-colored and curly-haired. Does an Irish Doodle sound like the right puppy for you? At Preferable Pups, we’ll help you find the Irish Doodle puppy that best fits your family and lifestyle.
The Irishdoodle is available in a standard size or a miniature size.
Standard size Irishdoodle: 30 – 70 pounds and between 22 – 26 inches tall
Mini Irishdoodle: 20 to 25 pounds and 15 to 21 inches high
Are you thinking about adding an Irish Doodle to your family? Preferable Pups has a variety of puppies available from reputable and professional Irish Doodle breeders. Contact us today to meet our Irish Doodle puppies for sale, and get ready to meet your forever pup.