Labradoodle Puppies For Sale
All of our Labradoodle puppies have been independently screened and certified.
What is a Labradoodle exactly? It is a Labrador Retriever and a Standard, Miniature, or Toy Poodle, which is a crossbreed. Contrary to popular belief, Labradoodles are suitable for people with allergies, thanks to their parents. Labradoodle puppies have tons of other great qualities as well. A couple of the cool things about Labradoodles is they are friendly and don’t mind kids or other animals. In fact, they get along with them well. These tiny guys make brilliant companions for kiddos and seniors. A standard Labradoodle will love a nice backyard to play fetch in. The mini Labradoodle would be an excellent fit for a small space or apartment. Mini Labradoodles will fit just as great in a larger area. Let’s not forget how adorable they are. I mean, just look at that face!
To learn more about the Labradoodle, this video will teach you about this special dog breed:
Top 5 Advantages of Labradoodle Puppies
- Personality: Let’s say they will be your very best friend. Shoot, they will be everyone’s best friend, even the kiddos. Labradoodle puppies are lovable, energetic, and very smart. These extremely friendly and kind puppies are happy to be around their human pack. They enjoy being around other dogs too. Labradoodle puppies love giving puppy kisses. It is hard to go wrong with a Labradoodle puppy.
- Activity: We hope you are ready to go on walks, runs, hikes, and swimming. Your friends and their pups can come along. The Australian Labradoodle will love your friends and puppies too. Labradoodles enjoy playing. Want to play ball, anyone? Did you know, Labradoodles are known for their love of water. They have strong swimming ability. Good luck keeping them dry!
- Hypoallergenic: Do allergies plague you? Yes! A Labradoodle puppy will be great for you. Labradoodles are hypoallergenic, which is excellent. They have been bred to have a low-shed coat. Lower your sneeze factor with this puppy. No more extra Kleenex or lent rollers are needed here. How awesome is that? We think it is pretty stinkin’ awesome!
- Coats: You have plenty of options in coats with Labradoodles, wavy, shaggy, curly, or the less common straight. Just look at all the choices you have in coat color for your Labradoodles. Black, Chocolate, Golden, Red, White, Silver, and Cream. How are you ever going to decide?
- Intelligence: Can we just say Labradoodles are super-duper smart? It’s true. Having smart parents like a Labrador Retriever and a Poodle, you can’t help but be a dog, Einstein. The fact they are smart makes them great guide dogs, which is pretty neat. Labradoodles love to learn new tricks and show them off to their friends.
Teacup 7″-14″ 10-15 LBS
Mini 14”-17” 15-30 LBS
Medium 17”-20” 30-45 LBS
Standard 20”-24” 45-75 LBS