Sheepadoodle Puppies For Sale
All of our Sheepadoodle puppies have been independently screened and certified.
Sheepadoodles are charming big guys. The Sheepadoodle has an Old English Sheepdog and a Poodle for parents. They are extremely friendly, active, and loyal. Sheepadoodles are large dogs that need room to play and run. Their ancestors are known for herding sheep, after all.
Your tender-hearted Sheepadoodle puppy will be a fantastic asset to any family size. They are great with young kids because of their gentle nature and older active kids because of their energy level.
Top 5 Advantages of Sheepadoodle Puppies
- Hypoallergenic: We are happy to say Sheepadoodles are hypoallergenic. Thanks to their awesome parents, the Old English Sheepdog and Poodle. You can put those kleenexes away. How exciting!
- Personality: If a Sheepadoodle were a human, you would want to hang out with him every day. Sheepadoodles pups have the best personality. They are loving, happy, and loyal, but their great traits don’t end there. These easy-going guys are watchful, courageous, silly, and super intelligent. Sheepadoodles are gentle, which makes them great playmates for kids. Your Sheepadoodle pup will be an equally great friend to active older kids.
- Activity: Let’s just say you won’t see a Sheepadoodle chilling on the couch very often. They are full of energy. They would love to go on a hike or run with you. In fact, they will require it. If you are an active person or family, then the Sheepadoodle pup is for you. They are up for any activity; a visit to a dog park would be a great idea.
- Intelligence: Super Smart! Sheepadoodles are quick learners, which means they are easy to train. You will want to keep your Sheepadoodle on her toes with new things to learn. They thrive on learning and activity. Their smarts rank them second in the world to the Border Collie.
- Coats: Okay. Okay. I know this is hard to believe, but Sheepadoodles are low-shedding, which is a fantastic trait to have with all that hair. These fluffy guys are absolutely covered in a beautiful full coat. We don’t know how they can see through all that hair! Their coat can be wavy or curly, depending on the breeding. Either way, they are adorable, lovable pups. Sheepadoodles have cool coats that come in Black and White, All Black, the rare Red and White, and even a Tricolor. We just can’t get over these special guys.
Mini 16”- 19” 20- 40 LBS
Standard 18”-23” 50 -75 LBS