Pet Industry Careers
Creating happiness through the power of puppies.
Our passionate team helps people avoid puppy mills and bad dog breeders to ensure a succesfull adoption.
Our knowledge, experience, and passion for puppies are the perfect ingredients to providing a memorable experience to families around the USA. We are the breeder experts, playful times live here!
At Preferable Pups, we’re puppy people. Our mission is to help you find your furever friend, but that’s not where our job ends. We believe in creating a successful and lifelong relationship between you and your new puppy. We love puppies, and we want your pup to grow up to be a welcome and loved member of your family.
We do not sell puppies or make money from the referrals to our breeder network. This is important as we are not a puppy broker, we make our money through application fees and partnerships.
Our PawSome Openings
Chief Barketing Officer
Pay Rate: $250,000.00 USD annually
We are looking for the world’s first and only Chief Barketing Officer! This opportunity is work-from-home with the option to work out of USA only, paying up to $250,000.00 annually to lead the “Preferable Pups” Marketing Strategy. This includes approving all breeder submissions and deciding whether or not to award each treat with the official “CCO (Chief Paws Officer) Stamp of Approval”.
- Experience: The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in marketing, including time spent in a leadership management role
- All candidates must demonstrate a strategic mindset and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A mature and ambitious personality who can execute multiple engagement relationships with diligence and accuracy;
- Hands-on experience with CRM and tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, HubSpot, Salesforce, Virtuous, and similar tools;
- Familiarity with drafting customer journeys using marketing automation;
- A Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiative
- They play a vital role in a company’s growth and have important responsibilities that range from creative influence to business strategy
Please send resumes to Hello@preferablepups.com
Helping you avoid being scammed
There are plenty of companies that will promise you a healthy puppy, then not deliver on that promise. It’s heartbreaking to see the pain of pup parents who lose their puppy to illness or disease because their puppy came from an unhealthy breeding facility. We think promises are important to keep, especially where the care of pets is concerned.